How does the Divvy program work?
- How does Divvy compare to renting?
- Is Divvy available in my area?
- How does Divvy Homes compare to a mortgage?
- Who owns the home during the Divvy lease?
What do I need to apply?
- How do I qualify and get approved for Divvy?
- What income documentation is required to be approved for Divvy Homes?
- What does the Divvy program look like from start to finish? How long does it take to get approved?
How do I find a Divvy home?
- What homes are eligible for the Divvy program?
- How much does the Divvy Homes program cost?
- Do I need a real estate agent with Divvy?
How does the purchase process work?
- How long does the offer and purchase process take with Divvy?
- How does Divvy determine the fair price to pay for a home?
- Am I guaranteed to win the home we make a bid on with Divvy?
- How do I request an offer on a Divvy home?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
- Why is the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation important?
- Does Divvy perform a home evaluation?
- What happens if major repairs or concerns are identified during the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation?
- Who addresses the repairs identified during the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
- What is included in the monthly Divvy rent payment?
- When is Divvy rent due?
- Can I schedule my Divvy rent payment?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
- Who is responsible for maintenance in a Divvy Home?
- What types of home improvements can I make with Divvy?
- Who pays contractors for maintenance in a Divvy Home?
- What do I do if there is a home emergency?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
- What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
- What payments do I need to complete prior to closing with Divvy?
- What paperwork do I need to review before closing with Divvy?