How does the Divvy program work?
- How does Divvy compare to renting?
- Is Divvy available in my area?
- How does Divvy Homes compare to a mortgage?
- Who actually owns the home?
What do I need to apply?
- How do I qualify?
- What income documentation is required to be approved?
- What will my Divvy journey look like start to finish?
How do I find a Divvy home?
- What homes are eligible for the Divvy program?
- How much does the program cost?
- Do I need a real estate agent?
How does the purchase process work?
- How long does the purchase process take?
- How does Divvy determine the fair price to pay for a home?
- Am I guaranteed to win the home we make a bid on?
- How do I request an offer?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
- Why is the home inspection important?
- Does Divvy perform a Home Inspection?
- What happens if major repairs or concerns are identified during the Inspection?
- Who addresses the repairs identified during the home inspection?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
- What is included in the monthly Divvy payment?
- How do I know how much savings I have in the home?
- When is rent due?
- Can I schedule my rent payment?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
- Who is responsible for maintenance?
- What types of home improvements can I make?
- Who pays contractors for maintenance?
- What do I do if there is a home emergency?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
- What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
- What payments do I need complete prior to close?
- What paperwork do I need to review before closing?