How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
What paperwork do I need to review before closing with Divvy?
All paperwork included in your DocuSign lease package
Be sure to review all paperwork included in your DocuSign lease package which includes:
- lease agreement
- lease addendum
- Final Walkthrough Waiver
- the Home Operations Program Guide
- monthly soft credit check form
- credit counseling form
- rent reporting form
Please also review the Protect your Family from Lead pamphlet. All documents will be available in your Divvy Portal at least 5 days before the close date.