- Help Center
- Agent Help Center
- Client FAQs
How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
What income verification is needed for a customer to get fully approved for Divvy?
Divvy needs to verify the last 3 months of the customer's income in order to give them a budget so they can begin shopping for a home. On each document, the customer’s name, employer name, pay dates, and amounts must be clear and legible. If you or the customer is having difficulty understanding what documents are required, please contact our Customer Support Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about required income documentation for approval.
Learn more about required income re-verification to extend an offer.