What is the re-verification process?
Divvy re-reviews your application once an offer has been extended on a property. This is one of the requirements of the home closing process you will need to fulfill.
The purpose of this process is to ensure that you are still eligible for our program, and your income has not changed since the initial approval.
You will need to submit your most recent income document(s) to our Underwriting team who will review the document(s) and complete the re-verification process.
Failure to submit the requested documentation or meet Divvy's eligibility requirements during this process may result in the termination of the offer.
What income documents will Divvy need for the re-verification process?
To help Divvy re-verify your income, we ask that you provide the most recent income documentation for all of your current income sources.
Below are some examples of documentation we’re looking for depending on your income type.
On each document, please ensure that your name, employer name, pay dates, and amounts are clear and legible.
Salary/Hourly Pay:- Most recent pay stub (must be the most recent pay period pay stub)
- We will also accept your most recent bank statement (must be the most recent monthly cycle).
Independent Contractor:- Most recent pay stub or pay invoice (must be the most recent pay period pay stub)
- We will also accept your most recent bank statement (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
Self-employed:- Most recent months of bank statements (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
- Child support ledger from the state (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
- We will also accept most recent bank statement (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
Retirement, Pension, Social Security or VA Benefits:
- Most recent Benefits Letter (dated within 1 year), Year end SSA-1099, or Year end 1099-R
If you are having difficulty understanding what documents are required, please contact our Customer Support Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.