What is the re-verification process?
Divvy re-reviews your application once an offer on a property has been extended on the property. This is one of the requirements of the home closing process you will need to fulfill. The purpose of this process is to ensure that you are still eligible for our program and your income has not changed since the initial approval.
You will need to submit your most recent income document(s) to our Underwriting team who will review the document(s) and complete the re-verification process.
Failure to submit the document or meet Divvy's eligibility requirements during this process may result in the termination of the offer.
What income documents will Divvy need for the re-verification process?
Divvy needs to re-verify your income during the re-verification process. We ask that you provide most recent income documentation that reflects your income.
- Most recent pay stub (must be the most recent pay period pay stub)
- Most recent pay stub or pay invoice (must be the most recent pay period pay stub)
- We will also accept your most recent bank statement (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
- Most recent months of bank statements (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
- Child support ledger from the state (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
- We will also accept most recent bank statement (must be the most recent monthly cycle)
Retirement, Pension, Social Security or VA Benefits:
- Most recent Benefits Letter (dated within 1 year), Year end SSA-1099, or Year end 1099-R
On each document, ensure that your name, employer name, pay dates, and amounts are clear and legible.
If you are having difficulty understanding what documents are required, please contact our Customer Support Specialists at email@example.com.