For regulatory and privacy reasons, we can't tell agents why the Divvy applicant was declined.
When an applicant is declined, there will be an automated email with an explanation sent to the applicant directly.
We definitely want applicants to know their situation and what they can do to qualify in the future. In most situations, declined applicants are welcome to reapply every 30 days.
Here are some of the most common decline reasons for Divvy applicants (Learn more here):
- Monthly debt is too high compared to monthly income.
- Lack of credit history
- One or more charged-off accounts in the past 120 days
- Insufficient positive credit history
- One or more recent delinquencies on secured loans- within the last 180 days
- Income does not meet our minimum requirement of $2,500 per month
- Bankruptcy must have been discharged at least two years ago, if not more.
- Foreclosure within the past four years
- No FICO Score