How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
How does Divvy Rentals work?
What is the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation?
Divvy’s home evaluation process, known as the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation, is a critical part of the home purchase process to make sure that the home has been well cared-for and is ready for occupancy.
The Divvy Home Quality Evaluation covers all the major home systems and health and safety items that a typical home inspection covers, but takes it a step further to identify and estimate the cost for repairs needed.
Helpful links and context
- How does the Home Quality Evaluation & Due Diligence process work with Divvy?
- Who addresses the repairs identified during the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation?
- What does Divvy not cover as part of the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation?
- What happens in the diligence period after the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation?