Occasionally, Divvy-owned homes become vacant and are available to be re-allocated to another customer that wants to rent the home from Divvy.
What are the benefits of choosing a Divvy Rental?
- Single family home that has already been evaluated by Divvy and meets our standards
- Home may have features that many other rentals may not include such as: fenced yards, pools, and ample square footage
- Support - Maintenance, online payment and customer support that not all landlords offer
- Fast move-in - home is already vacant, so no need to wait for current tenant to vacate, can move-in between 1-14 days*
- Online application and self-serve touring process
- For real estate agents - Agents receive $500 for each Divvy Rental referral that successfully enters into a lease with Divvy and moves in.
How do I qualify for a Divvy Rental?
You must apply and meet the same qualifications for the Divvy rent to own program listed here.
How do I find Divvy Rentals?
Head to Rental Applications | Divvy to view homes and apply today. There is no application fee and the soft credit check performed will not impact your credit.
*Winterized homes can take 2 business days or more to de-winterize (turn water on, etc.) before the home is ready for move-in.