- Help Center
- Agent Help Center
- Home Shopping and Budgets
How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
What happens if I find a home that isn’t on your site but seems like a good fit for the program?
If you have a home that a customer is interested in that’s not on the Divvy site, check these 3 factors below. If they meet the criteria below, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out whether the home may qualify.
- Is the home listed for sale on the MLS?
- Does the home fit with Divvy’s property qualifications?
- Is the listing “active” on Zillow or another real estate marketplace?