- Help Center
- Agent Help Center
- Offers, Closing and Payments
How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
Who pays the closing costs, appraisal, and evaluation fees for the transaction ?
For the initial transaction where Divvy is purchasing the home, Divvy will pay for all closing costs, appraisals, and evaluation fees, unless negotiated otherwise with the seller.
When the customer purchases the home back from Divvy, we cover deed prep, recording fee and transfer tax. Divvy will also cover the closing fee if the transaction closes with Divvy Title (learn more about Title here).* Divvy does NOT cover the customer’s additional title or mortgage related costs, or agent commissions (should the customer choose to have one).
*Please review the linked Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure.