We love pets at Divvy and consider them a part of the family!
Divvy does have a pet policy that permits someone to have:
- Up to three pets
- Divvy Homes is happy to consider exceptions on a case by case basis. Inquire after you apply.
- You will let us know the breed on the lease agreement, but do not presently have any breed restrictions for dogs.
- Should you not end up buying the home you will be assessed a $300 fee for keeping any pet(s) on the premises.
- It’s also important to consider that certain homeowners associations have particular pet policies of their own.
- If the home you choose has a Home Owner's Association (HOA), please refer to your copy of the HOA Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs) for specific pet policy.
Overall we just ask that you be a responsible pet owner and we are delighted to help you find a home for all your family.