We love pets at Divvy and consider them a part of the family!
Divvy does have a pet policy that permits someone to have:
- Up to three pets
- Divvy Homes is happy to consider exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Inquire after you apply.
- You will let us know the breed on the lease agreement, but do not presently have any breed restrictions for dogs.
- Should you not end up buying the home you will be assessed a $300 fee for keeping any pet(s) on the premises.
- It’s also important to consider that certain homeowners associations have particular pet policies of their own.
- If the home you choose has a Home Owner's Association (HOA), please refer to your copy of the HOA Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs) for specific pet policy.
Overall, we just ask that you be a responsible pet owner, and we are delighted to help you find a home for all your family.
Keep in mind that the pets you own may impact your renters insurance rates. Read our article about how pets can impact renters insurance to learn more.