In AZ, CO, FL, GA, MN, MO, and TN, Divvy partners with Divvy Title to provide a seamless closing experience.*
In OH and TX, Divvy works with its preferred title companies listed here.
Please note that Divvy will pay for the settlement fee, and title search when using Divvy Title or a Preferred Title Company to close the transaction.
How does the title process work with Divvy?
Divvy will automatically select Divvy Title or the local Preferred Title Company we've partnered with in your market. Once the purchase agreement is executed, Divvy will submit your title order simultaneously.
- Follow the instructions from How to write a Purchase Agreement
- Divvy will open title escrow within 24 hours of offer acceptance
- Earnest money receipt will be issued to you from title partners within 3 business days of offer acceptance
- Closing status update will be provided to you throughout the transaction correspondingly
- Please note if Divvy Title is selected, the linked Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure must be included in all offers.
Why use Divvy Title or a Divvy preferred title partner?
Divvy Title and preferred title partners are very familiar with our closing process and can provide a quick title turnaround time with Divvy’s legal documents fully examined. In addition, you will work with dedicated escrow officers for all your closings!
Can Divvy accommodate outside title companies?
Exceptions to work with outside title companies may be requested for purchasing new builds. When using outside title companies, Divvy will not pay for the settlement fee, title search or owners policy.
What If I have additional questions?
Please reach out to the closing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, we’d be happy to assist!