- Help Center
- How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
How does Divvy Rentals work?
Do I need a real estate agent with Divvy?
Nope! You can get started with Divvy and apply to the program whether you're already working with an agent or not.
Once you are fully approved to go home shopping with Divvy, we’ll introduce you to a partner agent who can help you navigate the home shopping process.
Already have an agent in mind? Great! We’re happy to work with any licensed realtor in your area. If they haven't already, ask them to sign up here!
Let us know if you already have an agent and we’ll make sure your profiles are linked in our system.
Are you an agent looking to work with Divvy? Check out our Agent Resources to learn more about the program.