- Help Center
- Agent Help Center
- Savings Builds and Purchase Process
How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
If the purchase is made in less than the 3 years will Divvy reduce the price?
Yes! Divvy offers an 18-month Option Price which is the average of the 3-year Option Price and Divvy's purchase price.
If the customer buys back their home before the 18th month of their lease, they will purchase the home back at the lower 18-month Option Price!
Please keep in mind that the customer is responsible for any additional funds required by the lender for their downpayment. Divvy does not cover costs associated with their loan.