How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
How does Divvy Rentals work?
How do Seller Credits work?
Divvy negotiates seller credits upfront prior to offer acceptance. The amount of seller credits is determined based on the age and visual condition of the home, which stems from our experience of purchasing thousands of homes. We do this to minimize negotiations post-offer acceptance, reduce due diligence terminations, and close on high quality homes to set Divvy’s customers up for success!
Although our intent is to close on the home without asking for additional seller credits. Divvy may request additional credits or ask to terminate after the Divvy Home Quality Evaluation.
The following are just some examples of why we may do this:
- End of life roof or HVAC replacement required
- Failing below grade plumbing
- Organic growth
- Structural issues
- Excessive deferred maintenance