To minimize move out charges and/or fees, please follow the below listed cleaning specifications and have ALL items completed prior to your move out date/time.
If you have not let Divvy know you plan to move out of the Divvy home, find out how here.
- Please have all personal possessions removed from the property and leave the property completely vacant and clean no later than 12:00pm on your move-out date.
- Divvy will not perform a final walkthrough inspection until you have vacated the property. The final walk-through inspection will be assessed against move-in conditions.
- Divvy may elect to hire a hauling company to remove debris left at the property, at your expense.
- Please contact your utility provider(s) to remove your name upon completion of final walk-through and request that the utilities be left on, as Divvy will follow up to transfer the account.
- Please leave all keys and garage remotes in a hidden location i.e. exterior electrical box; mailbox and/or on kitchen counter.
- Please also provide any door codes and disable any alarms upon your move-out. You must provide a photo to verify the location for any key(s) left in your move-out confirmation email reply.
- Please inform Divvy If you cannot complete any applicable repairs or if there are any maintenance issues prior to your move-out.
For a full and detailed checklist, click here.
Should you have questions about the move out checklist or procedures, please call 1-833-600-0096 or email the Moveouts team at firstname.lastname@example.org.