How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
How does Divvy Rentals work?
What documents am I required to sign for Divvy Homes?
Lease documents, additional closing documents, optional program forms
The below documents are all included in your DocuSign lease agreement package.
You are required to sign the following:
- lease agreement
- lease addendum
- Final Walkthrough Waiver
- Home Operations Program Guide
- Protect your Family from Lead pamphlet
- rent reporting form
Should state or local regulation require it, you may also be required to sign additional state and local mandated disclosures and notices.
The programs outlined in the following documents are optional:
- monthly soft credit check form
- credit counseling form