How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
How does Divvy Rentals work?
How do I manage my autopay payment methods?
How can I tell which payment method is currently set for AutoPay?
On your Core Payments card -->
Or, within Payment settings. Whatever payment method is listed as the Default is the method that will be used for AutoPay.
If you want to change the payment method used for AutoPay, they can do so in two ways:
Changing your default payment method
You can manage your payment methods from the Payment Settings screen, and choose to “set as default” beside any ACH method. The default method is always used for AutoPay, so changing the default will change what method is used for AutoPay.
From Manage AutoPay or Edit AutoPayment
Residents can change AutoPay settings from their Core Payments Flow card OR via the button in the Payment Settings Page.
You can then change the payment method once you reach the AutoPay Setup screen. Doing so, will update your default payment method.