How does the Divvy program work?
What do I need to apply?
How do I find a Divvy home?
How does the purchase process work?
What is the inspection process for a Divvy Home?
How do I manage my payments and home savings?
How does home maintenance with Divvy Homes work?
What is the closing process for a Divvy Home?
How do I purchase the home from Divvy?
- How do I get ready to purchase my Divvy home?
- How do I start the purchase process?
- What are the lender and title company requirements when purchasing the home from Divvy??
- What happens to my Divvy savings, home value, and rent payments during the purchase process??
- What happens during the closing when I purchase the Divvy home??
Agent Help Center
How does Divvy Rentals work?
How are late fees charged?
Late fees are charged on the 8th of the month at 8am PST. They are 5% of your base rent amount, not including equity savings.
If my scheduled Autopayment fails and I don’t resolve it by the 8th at 8am, will I still owe a late fee?
Yes. All residents are responsible for ensuring that their AutoPayments process successfully. You can manage scheduled dates and payment methods in your AutoPay settings.
What if one of my SplitPayments fails and I don’t resolve it by 8am PST on the 8th, will I still owe a late fee?
Yes. Your successful amount will also be refunded if you don’t resolve the failed amount.
Can I request that a late fee be waived?
All residents are able to waive ONE late fee per year. Request a waiver by emailing email@example.com.